Screenies in d: drive

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
exp101
Reactions:

Screenies in d: drive

Post by exp101 »

Is there a way to capture game screen shots when the game is loaded in the d: drive? Using F4 doesn't seem to do the trick and I noticed that the manual's curious caveat about this method working when the game is loaded to the default (i.e. c:) location.
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Re: Screenies in d: drive

Post by Jack ONeill »

Really? When I had the Game loaded on my previous computer, it was in the D drive. No problem with screenshots. Strange. I wonder what is different?

Jack B)
American by birth, Californian by geography, Southerner by the Grace of God.

"Molon Labe"
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

I have mine installed on drive D, and it works great.
born2see
Reactions:

Post by born2see »

Mine's installed my F: drive and it also captures screen shots just fine.

B
"Those in whose judgment I rely, tell me that I fought the battle splendidly and that it was a masterpiece of art.” - George McClellan to his wife describing the battle of Antietam
exp101
Reactions:

Post by exp101 »

Thanks. Hmm, wonder what's going on then. I've recently reinstalled and just tried it again. Even turned off all mods and still nothing captured in the d:\...\Work\ScreenShots folder after hitting the F4 button in-game.
exp101
Reactions:

Post by exp101 »

Mystery solved: alternative functions had been applied to my keyboard's function keys -- so it wasn't operating like an F4 key normally would.