California where are you?

This is where we discuss anything multiplayer. From strategies, arranging games, to multiplayer related technical help. You will also find tournament and league information here.
NY Cavalry
Reactions:

California where are you?

Post by NY Cavalry »

We need to get some players from California (or just the west coast) to start playing MP.
The east coasters and Texans are logged off by 9 or 10 pm (eastern time) and I cannot find a game anymore.

With the later time zone and some players we should be able get some games in.
Connecticuts8th
Reactions:

Re: California where are you?

Post by Connecticuts8th »

I'm on the east coast but keep late hours, I'm in a fantasy hockey draft now, might be available around 1EST
NY Cavalry
Reactions:

Post by NY Cavalry »

Greetings Connecticuts8th,

It is getting late for me now, but I can play a short one if you are around. Get on Teamspeak and you will find me there.

By the way how are you liking your recent state tax increase retroactive to the first of the year. Double withholdings????????
Connecticuts8th
Reactions:

I lied about 1, it'll be more like 1:40, sorry about that.

Malloy is a union tool, no doubt about that. There's a reason CT and MI are the only states that have a 20 year job loss, we'll say that...
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Post by Jack ONeill »

Ah, Guys?

I'm from CA and have been here from the beginning. Our Brother Born2See is also from CA and actually we were discussing this very issue the other day - vis-a-vis the time zone problem.

Jack B)
American by birth, Californian by geography, Southerner by the Grace of God.

"Molon Labe"
Connecticuts8th
Reactions:

I'm available, though untested.
garyknowz
Reactions:

Post by garyknowz »

Hey there, friend! A fellow Californian here (Davis area). That was the difficulty I had when the Shenandoah Club was still in effect. They'd start playing by 3pm PST and I didn't even get home from work until 5:30ish.

Anyway, I've been out on technical leave for the past few months(softened so as not to offend Mistress Sylicona), but I'm trying to get back in.
Sorry. I suffer from a serious case of typosis. Don't worry, it's not contagious :)
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Post by Jack ONeill »

I knew there was someone else from out here! Good to hear from you again, Gary.

Jack :)

"Molon Labe"
RDBoles
Reactions:

Post by RDBoles »

I'm from near San Diego Ca. The times you start are always bad for me. Dinner, homework, and baths for the little ones. I'm usually free after 8:30 pm PST. Friday evenings is dinner and a movie night, every friday night. This keep us from going insane from being with the little ones so much. I do check in once in awhile when I can.
Move Forward
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Post by Jack ONeill »

Again, this is why I want to try and set up a non-GCM evening game later than the "Stock" GCM game at 7:00 EST. IF, and this is a big IF, I pass the final hurdle on a new job, I can host this because mt hours will be normal, daytime hours. I can host this, too. At least twice a week at first. So, we'll see.

Jack B)

"Molon Labe"