Question about downloaded mods.

This is where our experts try to teach you the very flexible modding system for our previous release - SOW Gettysburg and its add-ons. It's powerful, but dangerous. Post your tips and your questions.
conjotter
Reactions:

Question about downloaded mods.

Post by conjotter »

Hi folks ... I successfully downloaded and played the sample mod and the Hill carryover scenarios, but Little Powell's Cemetery Hill and Historical scenarios don't work for me.

They show in the mod index on the left hand side of the screen, but on the right side you can't read the scenario information. And they won't play. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, CJ.
conjotter
Reactions:

Re:Question about downloaded mods.

Post by conjotter »

Hi folks ... False alarm. I tried downloading again and discovered that I failed to unzip into the proper directory. My mistake. Everything works just fine. That's what you get when you try to fight a battle without having a coffee first!

Regards and thanks for the mods.

CJ
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re:Question about downloaded mods.

Post by Little Powell »

Good deal. For a second there I thought I didn't have them setup correctly. Glad you got it working, enjoy. :)

Let me know if you can beat Maryland Vs. Maryland.. I here it is a TOUGH one. :)
Last edited by Little Powell on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.