WISHLIST - American Civil War

Picton
Reactions:

Re:WISHLIST - American Civil War

Post by Picton »

I would like to see a large open field map, with very little woods, a couple of hills and or ridges to take or defend.

;) ;)
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

Picton wrote:
I would like to see a large open field map, with very little woods, a couple of hills and or ridges to take or defend.

;) ;)
We are probably going to add an open play/mp fictional map of this type. It's really needed for mp.
estabu2
Reactions:

Post by estabu2 »

norb wrote:
Picton wrote:

;) ;)
We are probably going to add an open play/mp fictional map of this type. It's really needed for mp.
Nothing like a classic stand up, knock out, blow each others brains out, Napoleanic style battle.
"It is strange, to have a shell come so near you...you can feel the wind."
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

I agree, especially good unobstructed ground for formation and toolbar design experimenting. Now, I waste time finding open fields for placing new formations...sometimes corps level...finding room is always a challenge.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
RDBoles
Reactions:

Post by RDBoles »

I would like to see independent OOB'S. Any Brigade, Division, Corps, or Army from any theatre to choose from. Example Western Army of Tennessee "Union" against lets say Army of Northern Virginia "Rebel". 1862 or any year.
Move Forward