Users
Articles
Articles View Hits

A 1st Bull Run tabletop scenario

11 years 1 month ago #1 by Mazikainen

• Thank you received: 15

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Hi,

I posted this on the CWBR forum www.madminutegames.com/MadMinuteBB/viewtopic.php?t=12285 as it seemed most appropriate there but I don't know how many people still go there.

To my horror I noted that I hadn't tried the bull run scenarios from cmp3 at all until now, a flaw quickly remedied. I was a bit suprised to find that TC2M still competes in quality with SOWGB after all this time. Most of the time I found myself only missing the controls to oblique and march-by-the-flank a regiment but I thoroughly enjoyed a trip to a more sunny, colourful past.

mazikainen.blogspot.com My wargaming blog
    The following user(s) said Thank You: JC Edwards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #2 by RDBoles

• Regimental Commander
  • Regimental Commander

• Thank you received: 117

• Birthdate: 04 Aug 1948
  • Like a Phoenix rising up out of the ashes, the MMG TC2M game has managed to flourish again. A new set of members and old set have gather their resources and are embarking on a terrific endeavor to make improvements and enhancements of previous games as well as upgrading the CMP-3 to a CMP-4 which will include a better and easier way to download the mods. More OOB's and new maps are continuing to be developed. I am personally impressed with the new spirit of cooperation and development. Which in my humble opinion gives SOW Gettysburg more interest as well. BZ26V to all.

Move Forward
    The following user(s) said Thank You: JC Edwards

11 years 1 month ago #3 by Mazikainen

• Thank you received: 15

• Birthdate: Unknown
  • Yeah, I was surprised to see new stuff brewing there. It's all positive and I think since TC2M sells for a pittance on Steam it can act as a gateway drug for interested people to get into SOWGB.

mazikainen.blogspot.com My wargaming blog

Moderators: ShirkonChamberlainFlanyboy