re-sizing icons

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
cliometrician
Reactions:

re-sizing icons

Post by cliometrician »

I finally succeeded in installing some of my mods, including Bugles and Flags. But when I used the Bugles and Flags the icons representing the regiments on the map are smaller than I'm used to. And I've forgotten how to make them larger.

Can anyone help.
"I may have fought on the side that was wrong, but I fought on the right side." John S. Mosby
RebBugler
Reactions:

Re: re-sizing icons

Post by RebBugler »

Rename the 'Map_Icons.tga' file found in the Graphics/Screens folder. Glad you enjoy using B&F. Image
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
cliometrician
Reactions:

Post by cliometrician »

Reb, I still need your help. I found the 'Map_Icons.tga file, but how does renaming it change the size of the icons. I tried renaming it, but saw no difference in the size of the icons that represented my regiments on the mini-map.

By the way, I can't imagine anyone playing this game with Bugles and Flags. Thanks again!!!
"I may have fought on the side that was wrong, but I fought on the right side." John S. Mosby
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

It is the modded file that is called to make the icons smaller. When it's renamed, that makes it inactive. Are you sure you renamed the file in the B&F mod?
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
cliometrician
Reactions:

Post by cliometrician »

Thanks, Reb, that worked. I originally was renaming the file in the Base Folder, not in B&F.
But all good now, for this problem at least.
Thank you!