NEW MAPS 2

This is where our experts try to teach you the very flexible modding system for our previous release - SOW Gettysburg and its add-ons. It's powerful, but dangerous. Post your tips and your questions.
Eddy2015
Reactions:

Re: NEW MAPS 2

Post by Eddy2015 »

What type of Error message is showing up in the log file?

OOB - I would guess that it is probably a flag error, but that is just guessing!

davinci
Here is the log file. Sorry for the elongation, I was busy. A side note: I don't know if this makes a difference but, I tried the Manassas Map and OOBs with other mods activated and without other mods activated. I still achieved the same repercussions.
Attachments
sowmp_log_12-17-19_16-15-34.zip
(184.6 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
Last edited by Eddy2015 on Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Davinci
Reactions:

Post by Davinci »

What type of Error message is showing up in the log file?

OOB - I would guess that it is probably a flag error, but that is just guessing!

davinci
Here is the log file. Sorry for the elongation, I was busy. A side note: I don't know if this makes a difference but, I tried the Manassas Map and OOBs with other mods activated and without other mods activated. I still achieved the same repercussions.
Sorry, I should have read your post more carefully, this problem occurs while hosting.

I have zero knowledge with hosting or MP, but - try the same OOB during a regular game and see if the same thing happens. if it does post that log file here.

Also - The OOB doesn't have to be in that particular Mod to work, correctly !

I only play on that particular Map, but use My own OOB.

davinci
The only true logic is that, there is no true logic!
Eddy2015
Reactions:

Post by Eddy2015 »

Sorry, I should have read your post more carefully, this problem occurs while hosting.I have zero knowledge with hosting or MP, but - try the same OOB during a regular game and see if the same thing happens. if it does post that log file here.
Sandbox works correctly and I need somebody who has hosting experience.
Also - The OOB doesn't have to be in that particular Mod to work, correctly ! I only play on that particular Map, but use My own OOB.
Yes we acknowledge this and I have quoted in my first post that the Gettysburg OOBs work. We like playing historical OOBs or the OOBs that come with other Maps and I am aware of the OOB Editor as well.
Eddy2015
Reactions:

Post by Eddy2015 »

Sandbox works correctly and I need somebody who has hosting experience.
Correction, I crash to desktop in Sandbox as well. I noticed in the notes on the Manassas Map that Bugles & Flags is required. Could there be a conflict between the Bugles & Flags and the Manassas OOBs? Maybe the Manassas OOBs and Bugles & Flags have different flags?
Last edited by Eddy2015 on Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.