To Garnier

A multiplayer online persistence game for Scourge of War.
Lead your division from battle to battle where your casualties really
count.
mike1984
Reactions:

Re: To Garnier

Post by mike1984 »

Hey Garnier, the regimental numbering problem seems to have started up again. Is there a way you can show me/us how to fix it so you don't have to each time? Thanks in advance.
Last edited by mike1984 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
mike1984
Reactions:

Post by mike1984 »

Garnier, I know you rarely stop by here, but just in case...
Hey Garnier, the regimental numbering problem seems to have started up again. Is there a way you can show me/us how to fix it so you don't have to each time? Thanks in advance.
mike1984
Reactions:

Post by mike1984 »

It's a real shame that I wasn't given the opportunity to look at the files on my own. Not sure what the problem would've been. It wouldn't have affected or risked the live site in any way whatsoever.
johnd5555
Reactions:

Post by johnd5555 »

And here is woe is me again.... We now find ourselves is a state of decrepitation that has begun, from my perspective, the reduction of enjoyment that i have loved for the past several years....

We currently have 1) no refreshing of the brigade pool, with limited Feds vers Reb brigades, 2) no ability to run global turns, with the associated risks of losing decent regiments when forced to run turns on your own, 3) and now most disappointing of all, no replays available. This last one really hurts the game in a big way in my small brain...

Way forward? Pray to Garnier I guess....
States
Reactions:

Post by States »

Bump. Agreed the global turns and replays are a problem, the other issues are trivial to me. At least the replays work sometimes, and I have faith the global turns will return. Either way, I'm playing GCM until the wheels fall off.