grog toolbar

A new section for modding SOW Waterloo. Ask questions, post tips here.
fatsdp
Reactions:

grog toolbar

Post by fatsdp »

hi,newby not sure if this is posted to right place, couple of issues,just got the steam game last weekend.will this be the latest with all updates,also I have applied the grog toolbar in the game menu and have tried downloading and unzipping and placing in mods but nothing.Can anyone please help.thsnks in advance
RebBugler
Reactions:

Re: grog toolbar

Post by RebBugler »

In Modifications make sure the mod is activated - two clicks on name, box appears to the left. Are other mods working for you?

And Welcome...
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
fatsdp
Reactions:

Post by fatsdp »

hi,thanks for the response,yes the boxes are clicked,but there only appears to be the toolbar mod and a French campaign mod
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

If the box is showing to the left of Expanded Toolbar V - Grog, and you clicked 'Use Selected Mods', then the Grog toolbar will replace the stock toolbar in Sandbox and User Scenarios play.

If it's a Steam Mods issue, maybe someone will chime in and help out.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
Didz
Reactions:

Post by Didz »

If it's a Steam Mods issue, maybe someone will chime in and help out.
I'm trying to play this game having bought it in the current steam sale, but its proving difficult.

One of the issues is with the mods. The game comes with Grogs expanded toolbar, and the Full-French-Campaign OOB mod, and I've also added the New Point Mod since. But although they appear in the Modifications menu clicking on them and starting the game doesn't always seem to invoke the mods. I've yet to see the toolbar mod come up and the pointer seems to come and go as it pleases.

So, steam seems to be causing problems.
++++++

Ok! I don't know what's going on with the steam version of this game, but just out of curiosity I downloaded the latest version of the toolbar mod from this forum and installed it into the games mod folder, and not only did i get another mod option appear on the menu, but when I selected it for use I got most of the features it claims to contain. Whereas the Expanded Toolbar -Grog's that came as part of the original steam download didn;t seem to do anything when selected.

So, I don't know what came with the game, but its not the version of the mod available from this forum.
Last edited by Didz on Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: update