hello everybody its me rckgunny yes i'm still alive

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
rckgunny
Reactions:

hello everybody its me rckgunny yes i'm still alive

Post by rckgunny »

i had to wipe my computer and i have windows 10 now on it . i'm in the process of reinstalling all my civil war games bull run, 2nd manassas . and norbsoftdev gettysburg antietam etc. and need teamspeak info also.
need help to get everything back installed . not sure if bull run and 2nd manassass is in the scourge of war gettysburg game. my mom passed i'm still stuck in pa. but i'm alive. i'm kinda lost right now. but i got old 2nd manassas working on my computer. of course it stll needs support . i don't really know what to do here .
rckgunny
Reactions:

Re: hello everybody its me rckgunny yes i'm still alive

Post by rckgunny »

i need the teamspeak information to start with i suppose. that all got wiped
con20or
Reactions:

Post by con20or »

Hi Rckgunny,

Some info here should help get you up and running again on the Gettysburg side - im not too familiar with the 2nd Manassas install details.

http://www.norbsoftdev.net/forum/techni ... -lost-game

As for the teamspeak - did you play with GCM, KS or a different group? Their forum sections should have the IP/password you need.
Last edited by con20or on Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rckgunny
Reactions:

Post by rckgunny »

i think i got things going here now , i found the teamspeak stuff.
what i'm wondering now is did you guys put all the bull run game and 2nd manassas senarios into sow gettysburg yet? and i would need a link with instructions on how to put them into sow gettysburg.because i still have those CD disks and they work on win 10. i know thats hard to believe but norb is good at what he does.the only thing i couldn't find with 2nd manassas was the 2 bonus senarios that went with that game because there no support anymore
con20or
Reactions:

Post by con20or »

Glad you got it working. Sorry - Gettysburg is a separate standalone game - we never brought TC2M into it unless there is a mod that did that I am not aware of.
Last edited by con20or on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
rckgunny
Reactions:

Post by rckgunny »

no my games are still not working. i can't find my old codes for gettysbury and antietam . i don't know what to do .i'm so lost .can't vaviget website. i wish norb was still around he knows me. i wish someone could plz help me ?
Last edited by rckgunny on Wed May 29, 2019 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
rckgunny
Reactions:

Post by rckgunny »

i might have figured it out i hopw. yes i have got it installed and it's working ty someone
Last edited by rckgunny on Wed May 29, 2019 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
rckgunny
Reactions:

Post by rckgunny »

ok i guess it's not working bercause i can't see the writing in the boxs .there's just blank boxes
Martin James
Reactions:

Post by Martin James »

Hi rckgunny

My guess would be that you need to install the game in compatibility mode, as it was not designed for Win 10. At least that appears to have worked for others with this particular issue.

Good luck

Martin J