Grand Campaign Beta - Need a few volunteers

A multiplayer online persistence game for Scourge of War.
Lead your division from battle to battle where your casualties really
count.
KCarter
Reactions:

Re: Grand Campaign Beta - Need a few volunteers

Post by KCarter »

Hey Palmer, I think Jack may be referring to the site I was forwarding them to for the campaign, not the GCM site, sowmp.com - not sure though.
Kerflumoxed
Reactions:

Post by Kerflumoxed »

I kept receiving a pop-up supposedly from MS every-time I logged onto the Grand Campaign website. I contacted Support.Com find out why this MS pop-up always appeared on the website. They spent quite some time checking my computer and found that only on this site was it appearing. When it appeared, my computer would "freeze" and I couldn't eliminate the page stating my computer was infected. The only way to eliminate it was to re-start the computer. Found out the virus was not in my computer but on that site and only by quitting the site, was the computer able to operate in a normal fashion. Accordingly, per their suggestion, I eliminated the site and passed on what had happened. It was not the GCM website, but the Grand Campaign site.

This was not an "odd" software, but Support.com that I have used for years.

J

PS: This is the forum site: 19thcenturywbts.forumotion.com/
Last edited by Kerflumoxed on Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jack Hanger
Fremont, NE
[/size]
"Boys, if we have to stand in a straight line as stationary targets for the Yankees to shoot at, this old Texas Brigade is going to run like hell!" J. B. Poley, 4th Texas Infantry, Hood's Texas Brigade
exp101
Reactions:

Post by exp101 »

My mistake, Jack. Thought you were referencing the GCM site which coincidentally was down yesterday.
johnd5555
Reactions:

Post by johnd5555 »

And so.... did this ever get out of the set up stage ? Did it progress at all ?
johnd5555
Reactions:

Post by johnd5555 »

I guess not?