Grand Campaign Beta - Need a few volunteers

A multiplayer online persistence game for Scourge of War.
Lead your division from battle to battle where your casualties really
count.
KCarter
Reactions:

Re: Grand Campaign Beta - Need a few volunteers

Post by KCarter »

Okay. Everyone interested in playing, and everyone with questions; especially both commanders. Can we meet on The GCM team speak tonight at 9pm EST? I will clear everything up, and we will hammer out a roadmap forward to test this asap. Especially since we have a long weekend coming up! Perhaps we could have a battle sometime Friday-Monday. See y'all on ts @9pm.
mike1984
Reactions:

Post by mike1984 »

As you could guess, I couldn't make it last night. I'm not sure I can make the first round of testing. I'd only be able to do it late at night, eastern time, like after 9:30 pm, on a Friday or Saturday. And I know that doesn't work for most people.

If Longstreet wants to take my place, it would be a pretty easy flip of players. I'll try to join in at a later time. Sorry guys.
Saddletank
Reactions:

Post by Saddletank »

Unfortunately 9:00pm EST is 2:00am for me so I am long in bed by then. I am 5 hours ahead of you so please bear that in mind if we need to meet to chat live.

On the game forum however there has been progress so I am ready to issue orders. Will do that tomorrow I hope.

Sorry but I am just going to need a bigger scale map. The map of Harpers Ferry/Winchester on the game forum is great but I cannot see the detail on the main Valley maps that have been posted. Can you link me to a REALLY big map of the Valley that the game is using so I can see towns, roads etc well enough to read their names.

Right now, its impossible for me to move south of Winchester!

Thanks.
Last edited by Saddletank on Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.
ej
Reactions:

Post by ej »

im still in.
ej
Reactions:

Post by ej »

ss was busy all weekend.
Saddletank
Reactions:

Post by Saddletank »

KCarter - did you get my PM?
KCarter
Reactions:

Post by KCarter »

Hey Saddle, yes I did. Just responded. No worries, doesn't seem anyone is interested enough to be C-in-C anyway. So, I'm scraping the campaign. If someone has enough interest pm me, I might run a 1v1.
Saddletank
Reactions:

Post by Saddletank »

Thanks. I sent you a reply. All might not be lost. I suggested a couple of format changes that might help?
Kerflumoxed
Reactions:

Post by Kerflumoxed »

For the record, it appears that some sort of virus may have infected your website. I have a service that was checking my computer today and they indicated that your site was infected and recommended I resigned from the site which I have.

J
WSH Baylor
Jack Hanger
Fremont, NE
[/size]
"Boys, if we have to stand in a straight line as stationary targets for the Yankees to shoot at, this old Texas Brigade is going to run like hell!" J. B. Poley, 4th Texas Infantry, Hood's Texas Brigade
exp101
Reactions:

Post by exp101 »

Jack, the website is back up and running with no indication that any virus was ever present. Garnier thinks your software is odd in recommending that someone "resign" from a bad site. It's possible, however, that whatever you have may have detected the GCM Launcher as malware. Also, it's not really possible to resign from a site that couldn't be accessed at the time.