campaign AI

Questions on the new sandbox campaign for Waterloo can go here.
RebBugler
Reactions:

Re: campaign AI

Post by RebBugler »

I tried this "control the most towns" option using the sandbox campaign mod that came with my game using all 9 corps as Napoleon. Moving around the campaign map seemed to work fine. There were advances and retreats by Wellington. I saw no Prussians. Then, as Napoleon advanced to Mont St. Jean, a Brit cavalry division decided to fight about 6 French corps. I was surprised but accepted battle. The corps deployed spread from one side of the battle map to the other in columns. I ordered an advance but only could control Napoleon and part of the infantry in the Guard Corps. Even when TC individual battalions, most just did not allow the yellow TC button to light up.

When I checked the option to use the 9 corps, I also had checked the new grog toolbar, which I have been using without any problems. However, the old original toolbar is what the mod used. Did checking the new grog toolbar cause the problem? Does this mod work with the new grog toolbar? Does the Waterloo battle mod that has all of the corps work with the new grog toolbar?

Thanks!
Since the Grog Toolbar doesn't use an OOB I don't see how it could interfere with the 'Full_French_Campaign' mod, which is only an OOB.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...