Massive Complaint on Customer Support...

Let's talk about Gettysburg! Put your questions and comments here.
Gavrilo
Reactions:

Massive Complaint on Customer Support...

Post by Gavrilo »

TL;DR, watch the video

Basically, I purchased SOW:GB About a year ago, and have loved it since. I accidently uninstalled it while cleaning my hard-drive about a month ago, and just noticed it. I lost the CD-Key as-well. I made a post on the support thread, explaining the situation I then spoke to Chamberlain, where he tried to assist me, however, not having the CD-Key kind-of stumped that, he then linked me to the thread on how to re-claim your CD-Key. The email was an invalid email. I have screenshot proof to prove that (look @ the SS'S on the bottom). So, then I spoke with "Little Powell", and he then gave me more false emails (again, check the screenshots). Finally, he linked me to the right one, and of the time writing this, after 3 days now, NOTHING. I still haven't gotten a reply.

This is terrible support. Period. I want either a full-refund, or my CD-Key. I know I've had it for over a year, but still. This is shitty service, and I'm out 29.99. I won't be recommending your games any longer to my friends & acquaintances, due to this incident here. Please, give me an email, where I can get my CD-Key back. Or I will demand a refund for not allowing me to recover my game. :angry:
Attachments
emailfailAGAINWTF.JPG
emailfailAGAINWTF.JPG (26.3 KiB) Viewed 226 times
emailfail.JPG
emailfail.JPG (28.94 KiB) Viewed 226 times
Last edited by Gavrilo on Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Volunteer
Reactions:

Re: Massive Complaint on Customer Support...

Post by Volunteer »

Be strident in your complaining but not rude. I cannot imagine you have grounds for a refund. However the devs and staff are trying to help you. Courtesy costs nothing but is worth much.
Gavrilo
Reactions:

Post by Gavrilo »

"Helping" Isn't linking me to several false emails, in a days-time lapse.
Saddletank
Reactions:

Post by Saddletank »

So you think NSD are lying to a customer? What good can that possibly do them? If the e-mail addresses do not work its most likely they made a mistake. All you have to do is PM an NSD member on this forum to politely explain the problem. Its entirely in NSDs interest to help you and completely against their interest to shrug you off or be deceitful.

You've been waiting several days? Wow, dude, chill out. maybe if a month went by without progress that would be cause to get a little upset but - after just a few days you slap a really unhelpful video on YT? Really?

People need to learn a little restraint and patience.
Last edited by Saddletank on Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.
Gavrilo
Reactions:

Post by Gavrilo »

I didn't say I thought they were "lying" Pay attention. I think they're being careless, and lazy to be perfectly honest. You don't have to whiteknight for NSD, you're proving nothing, and impressing nobody. I am very displeased on the horrendous customer-support NSD has. And if they just "shrugged me off" I'd make sure I get a refund.

Serveral days is a long time for such a simple problem. If I had a deep-complicated problem that required multiple developers to put time & effort in, sure. But this is so simple & basic, I fear to see what they'd do if they ran into a "real" problem.

You need to learn that white-knighting for a developer doesn't make you look like a special little trooper, but just a child.
Marching Thru Georgia
Reactions:

Post by Marching Thru Georgia »

You sound like a twelve year old. If you bought the game a year ago, then you bought it through Matrix. They have the information needed to fix your problem. Put in a help desk ticket there.
I can make this march and I will make Georgia howl.
Gavrilo
Reactions:

Post by Gavrilo »

You sound like a twelve year old. If you bought the game a year ago, then you bought it through Matrix. They have the information needed to fix your problem. Put in a help desk ticket there.
I'm not twelve. I am 20. I don't see how I sound "12", or how that has any relevance, considering you have a meme as a picture, I don't think I'm the 12 year old. And, I was never told to contact Matrix, it's kind of sad that you're the first person telling me this.
Last edited by Gavrilo on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Post by KG_Soldier »

I'm not twelve. I am 20. I don't see how I sound "12", or how that has any relevance, considering you have a meme as a picture, I don't think I'm the 12 year old. And, I was never told to contact Matrix, it's kind of sad that you're the first person telling me this.
It's kind of sad someone had to tell you to contact Matrix, where you bought the game.
Gavrilo
Reactions:

Post by Gavrilo »

I asked "What should I do?" In my thread, and they told me to email them. Nobody mentioned Matrix at all.
mitra76
Reactions:

Post by mitra76 »

Where did you purchase the game? On the Matrix website? If yes then you have all the keys of games you purchased on their website in the member area automatically inserted for your account. It is sufficient to log on their website and enter in the member area. The post you make reference report the email addresses related to keys generated when the game was sold from here, but if you purchased 1 year ago the game was already sold only on Matrix website
Visit my wargames blog: http://warforgame.blogspot.it/