Chancellorsville Download

Here is where we discuss the official add-on packs for Scourge Of War: Gettysburg.
garyknowz
Reactions:

Chancellorsville Download

Post by garyknowz »

I have a catastrophic computer crash a little few weeks ago, and got most the add-ons back, and registered all the games with Matrix. However, they don't have a download for Chancellorsville. I have it registered there, but they don't seem to have the download available. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! GK

Edit: By "they", I mean Matrix, of course.
Last edited by garyknowz on Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry. I suffer from a serious case of typosis. Don't worry, it's not contagious :)
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re: Chancellorsville Download

Post by Little Powell »

Yeah, I"m not sure why they don't have CV for download. Same with Waterloo.

You'll want to contact their support, and I'm sure they can get you a link.
garyknowz
Reactions:

Post by garyknowz »

First, I re-read my previous post, and realized I don't pay my editor enough.

Second, It was suggested that I do a "Find my Order" search with Plimus, but the link takes me to something called BlueSnap which claims to be "updating" the server. It's been a couple days now. I'm turning sour on the whole download option. Nothing like having a good old hard copy to avoid such SNAFUs.
Sorry. I suffer from a serious case of typosis. Don't worry, it's not contagious :)
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

First, I re-read my previous post, and realized I don't pay my editor enough.

Second, It was suggested that I do a "Find my Order" search with Plimus, but the link takes me to something called BlueSnap which claims to be "updating" the server. It's been a couple days now. I'm turning sour on the whole download option. Nothing like having a good old hard copy to avoid such SNAFUs.
Did you contact Matrix support? It sucks that you should have to do that to get your game, but they really do have great support, and should be able to get you your game quickly.
garyknowz
Reactions:

Post by garyknowz »

They sent a link today, and seems to have installed correctly. I'll make sure to store these on an external hdd for future need. Thsnks!