Help Needed

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
rbuck
Reactions:

Help Needed

Post by rbuck »

Had to move Scourge to a new hd and somehow it got corrupted and no writing is showing up on the splash screen. Guess I need to redownload the game. How do I go about this?

Thanks,
Robert B)
"If this cause, that is dear to my heart, is doomed to fail, I pray heaven may let me fall with it, while my face is toward the enemy and my arm battling for that which I know is right."
Major General Patrick R. Cleburne before his fatal wound at the battle of Franklin, Tennessee.
rbuck
Reactions:

Re: Help Needed

Post by rbuck »

NEVER MIND! Found the instructions what to do if the game is registered with Matrix which it is.
"If this cause, that is dear to my heart, is doomed to fail, I pray heaven may let me fall with it, while my face is toward the enemy and my arm battling for that which I know is right."
Major General Patrick R. Cleburne before his fatal wound at the battle of Franklin, Tennessee.
Queeg
Reactions:

Re: Help Needed

Post by Queeg »

Had to move Scourge to a new hd and somehow it got corrupted and no writing is showing up on the splash screen. Guess I need to redownload the game. How do I go about this?

Thanks,
Robert B)
The installation actually may be fine, but the problem may be that you need to run SOW in compatibility mode. I had the same problem it sounds like you are having when I "upgraded" to Windows 8 - the load screen had no text. Setting SOW to run in Windows 7 compatibility mode fixed it.