Anyone listen to Art Bell?

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Anyone listen to Art Bell?

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Here is a link of some old shows. Allot of it is just entertaining, and mindless (no need to use the old brain pan).

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... gmA6OyhQyV
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re: Anyone listen to Art Bell?

Post by Little Powell »

I used to listen quite a bit years ago when I worked the night shift. You're right, very entertaining. Some of his guests (and callers) could get pretty kooky though. I wasn't really into the ghosts and and all of that stuff, but the science related content was always interesting.
Col. Manning
Reactions:

Post by Col. Manning »

The wife is anxious for his new show that starts tonight on Sirius radio, I believe. She used to listen for hours.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

I used to listen quite a bit years ago when I worked the night shift. You're right, very entertaining. Some of his guests (and callers) could get pretty kooky though. I wasn't really into the ghosts and and all of that stuff, but the science related content was always interesting.
It does keep you company when doing the back shift. Your right, some of those callers, and even guest can be way out there. :laugh:
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

The wife is anxious for his new show that starts tonight on Sirius radio, I believe. She used to listen for hours.
You can try it for I think 30 days free if you are using your computer. Art Bell is a pretty decent host, and fun listen too.
Calvin809
Reactions:

Post by Calvin809 »

I used to listen to Art Bell quite a bit when I was in high school. Back when he left radio (due to some kind of a sexual assault issue with one of his kids if I remember correctly) then came back...then I think his wife died of an asthma attack when they were camping and he quit again shortly after for a back problem I think.

Its been a while. :)
Last edited by Calvin809 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.