@NSD: New Forum?

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

@NSD: New Forum?

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Hi.

Just wondering if NSD will be having a new website, and forum for the next gen game your working on?

Later!
FLGibsonJr
Reactions:

Re: @NSD: New Forum?

Post by FLGibsonJr »

Next generation game?
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

It would make sense. Although we're usually slow about upgrades to the forum. I think this one is several updates behind.. lol

But upgrading Joomla always causes a bunch of issues that we don't have the time to fix. We just want it stable... :laugh:
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

It would make sense. Although we're usually slow about upgrades to the forum. I think this one is several updates behind.. lol

But upgrading Joomla always causes a bunch of issues that we don't have the time to fix. We just want it stable... :laugh:
Haaa.. it is a bit old, but it still can hold it's own.

I know the headaches with updating Joomla (man what a pain it can be). It would be nice to see a whole new page design which would compliment the next gen game of SOW. I was just thinking about it the other day, and thought I would ask.

Thanks LP. :)