Nulled

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Nulled

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Nulled
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
born2see
Reactions:

Re: How to find or remove your lost password in Excel password protected speadsheets...

Post by born2see »

Thanks Mike. That's really important info to post on a Civil War gaming site.

I have a cure for the hiccups somewhere....

:P :P :P :P

B
"Those in whose judgment I rely, tell me that I fought the battle splendidly and that it was a masterpiece of art.” - George McClellan to his wife describing the battle of Antietam
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Re: How to find or remove your lost password in Excel password protected speadsheets...

Hmmm, delete the post then.
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
born2see
Reactions:

Post by born2see »

OMG! Someone has taken over Mike Slaunwhite's persona. This one sounds almost offended. The Mike I know would take good natured ribbing for what it is and laugh it off.

Mike, are you there??? Are you OK??? Give us some kind of sign. Please!

;) ;)

B
"Those in whose judgment I rely, tell me that I fought the battle splendidly and that it was a masterpiece of art.” - George McClellan to his wife describing the battle of Antietam
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

OMG! Someone has taken over Mike Slaunwhite's persona. This one sounds almost offended. The Mike I know would take good natured ribbing for what it is and laugh it off.

Mike, are you there??? Are you OK??? Give us some kind of sign. Please!

;) ;)

B
Hehehe. No I didn't take offense. Once I looked it over I could see people using this to overcome passworded documents which is not something I wanted to do so I pulled it.

Good thing you said what you said otherwise I wouldn't have taken a second look at it.

Haaa, YES I am okay, and I am the very same boner, just changed my mind in on having it posted.

Thanks again B. :cheer:
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.