Historicon 2013

General Question/Answer/Announcement about NSD. We are a small independent game development team and we value our community. If you ask, we'll answer.
norb
Reactions:

Historicon 2013

Post by norb »

Slitherine has invited their peeps to join them at Historicon in Fredericksburg, VA this year. So far Jim, Matt, and myself will be attending. It's July 18-21, but we'll probably just be there the 18th and 19th. So if you are in the area, stop by and say Hi.

Historicon Website
Last edited by Little Powell on Wed May 08, 2013 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re: Historicon 2013

Post by Little Powell »

Yeah if you are in the area, don't be shy, come say hi. Always a pleasure to meet fellow gamers, and history enthusiasts. :)
Jim
Reactions:

Post by Jim »

In the area defined as Fredericksburg, Virginia.

Historicon 2013 Website

-Jim
Last edited by Jim on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
"My God, if we've not got a cool brain and a big one too, to manage this affair, the nation is ruined forever." Unknown private, 14th Vermont, 2 July 1863
Garnier
Reactions:

Post by Garnier »

Would love to come, but if I get out there during the summer it'll probably be for Gettysburg 150.
Play Scourge of War Multiplayer! www.sowmp.com
Also try the singleplayer carryover campaign
IronBMike
Reactions:

Post by IronBMike »

I think I'll make it!
CWGII -> SMG -> SMA -> WNLB -> ANGV -> TC -> TC2M -> SOW
Flanyboy
Reactions:

Post by Flanyboy »

Slitherine has invited their peeps to join them at Historicon this year. So far Jim, Matt, and myself will be attending. It's July 18-21, but we'll probably just be there the 18th and 19th. So if you are in the area, stop by and say Hi.
I'm really tempted to make the treck out and see my first eastern theater battlefields. (The only battlefield I've actually seen is Perryville) but given my honeymoon ends two weeks before that I'm guessing I'll be a bit short on cash and vacation days.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

Slitherine has invited their peeps to join them at Historicon this year. So far Jim, Matt, and myself will be attending. It's July 18-21, but we'll probably just be there the 18th and 19th. So if you are in the area, stop by and say Hi.
I'm really tempted to make the treck out and see my first eastern theater battlefields. (The only battlefield I've actually seen is Perryville) but given my honeymoon ends two weeks before that I'm guessing I'll be a bit short on cash and vacation days.
There are several to choose from in the area, if you can make the treck. If I have the time, I plan to stop by Chancellorsville and the areas of Fredericksburg I didn't visit on my last trip there. There is also the very well preserved Spotsylvania Courthouse battlefield. Also Brandy Station and Cedar Mountain which are both less than an hour away. The whole area is a civil war buff's playground.. :)
privatewilley
Reactions:

Post by privatewilley »

How late are you guys sticking around on the 19th? I might pop in.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

How late are you guys sticking around on the 19th? I might pop in.
I'll be leaving the morning of the 20th, not sure about the other guys. Let me know if you do stop in. :)
privatewilley
Reactions:

Post by privatewilley »

I'll let you know as the date gets closer. Sounds like it'll be fun. :)
Last edited by privatewilley on Mon May 13, 2013 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.