Where can I find the high scores on the original Gettysburg game?

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
Don
Reactions:

Where can I find the high scores on the original Gettysburg game?

Post by Don »

There is a section , HighScores.Dat, that lists the high scores for other parts of the game, but I cannot find the high scores for the original Gettysburg SOW. I want to transfer them to my new game. As it is, there are certain parts of the Gettysburg series that I cannot reach because the game requires winning certain scenarios before advancing. I already have the high scores for other parts transferred, but the flags over Gettysburg are devoid of numbers in the "select scenario" part. Where can I find the original scores to transfer them? :huh: :huh: :huh: ?
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re: Where can I find the high scores on the original Gettysburg game?

Post by Little Powell »

The highscore file for scenarios is in the Work folder, Highscore.dat.

The carryover files (the files that determine if you can proceed to the next carryover scenario and carry over casualties etc.) are located in Work/Saved Games/Cont

Copy those over to a new install of GB, and the game will pick up where you left off.
Last edited by Little Powell on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.