Charge?

Stuck in a part of the game. Here's where the Grogs help the Newbies. Share your best strategies for winning and try someone elses.
Armisted
Reactions:

Charge?

Post by Armisted »

Ive just transferred over from TC2M and having trouble finding the charge button. Is there a charge option in this game and if so, where the heck is it?
Yes I know I spelled Armistead wrong but the correct spelling was already taken :(
Saddletank
Reactions:

Re: Charge?

Post by Saddletank »

Here:

HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.
drypowder
Reactions:

Re: Charge?

Post by drypowder »

Saddletank .. GREAT Graphic even a caveman could find it .. regarding CHARGE !!! :woohoo: It seems to me but I may be wrong cause usually I am that when I do a charge it helps to take complete control over the unit by clicking on the AI FLAG to turn it off, then putting the unit in column formation and clickin paste the unit I'm charging then click on double time then when they get close take off the AI thing and click Charge ... this seems to help my boys see what they are charging .. All of a sudden they find themselves under their own control in front of an enemy say 10 feet away and they get a chrage command.

What am I doing wrong ???
This is Abner Monroe Perrin born Edgefield County, South Carolina born Feb 8th 1827 fought in Gettysburg and other engagements.

"Maj. Gen. Edward "Allegheny" Johnson's division was captured on May 12, 1864, units from the Third Corps—including Perrin's brigade—were called in to help. Leading his troops in a spirited counterattack through a very heavy fire, with his sword in hand, Perrin fell from his horse pierced by seven bullets. He died instantly.

Perrin is buried in the Confederate Cemetery in Fredericksburg, Virginia." source wiki