GCM Singleplayer Campaign

This is where our experts try to teach you the very flexible modding system for our previous release - SOW Gettysburg and its add-ons. It's powerful, but dangerous. Post your tips and your questions.
Garnier
Reactions:

Re: GCM Singleplayer Campaign

Post by Garnier »

No, but you don't need to.
Play Scourge of War Multiplayer! www.sowmp.com
Also try the singleplayer carryover campaign
Pielord92
Reactions:

Post by Pielord92 »

GCM works now but when I try to play the battle it created, it won't work. It says it can't find the level and when I click retry or ignore (the other option being abort) it says "cannot find library file".
Than scourge of war gettysburg just stops working.

EDIT: SoW won't even work for me when I DON'T use GCM.
Last edited by Pielord92 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bloody Bill
Reactions:

Post by Bloody Bill »

Not sure if I am the exception here, I copied Garniers list of instructions on how to do sp campaign. I have had no issues at all. There are alot of little things here and there that you need to make sure you do to get the campaign to advance. I would just say doublecheck all your steps when advancing the campaign.
Garnier
Reactions:

Post by Garnier »

His problem now appears to be with SOW itself. I don't know what's wrong, and can't suggest anything. (Only reinstall if you know what you're doing to avoid activation problems.)
Garnier
Reactions:

Post by Garnier »

Bump -- Still a lot of people playing this, and it's gotten more interesting with the new random maps.

Here's a video of how to get started. For a picture tutorial with explanations, see the first post in this thread.

Last edited by Garnier on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
jlan5031
Reactions:

Post by jlan5031 »

I downloaded GCM yesterday and been unable to get the created battles to install to SOW.
I've read and watched the tutorials. When I create a new campaign, or continue a campaign, GCM seems to recognize there are already campaigns I've created, all the windows appear, and all seems ready. I'm told to start SOW. It starts, but nothing appears in User Scenarios.
Any ideas?
chee
Reactions:

Post by chee »

hi,,,when will NGCM SP launcher come out ? and maybe I can try it,,,,as I have seen the senario editor with exel file to make a battle,,, anyone want to try as me ?