Pipe Creek installer re-download?

Here is where we discuss the official add-on packs for Scourge Of War: Gettysburg.
corsin84
Reactions:

Re: Pipe Creek installer re-download?

Post by corsin84 »

I completely uninstalled the game several times and these addons and forgot to make a backup of this file (Pipe Creek), I just found the pack license.Si Antietam (and antivirus) did no problem with activation, I still creek.My wrong pipe is not correctly read English and to buy English.
ADukes
Reactions:

Post by ADukes »

As mentioned above: If you did not backup the Pipe Creek installer file you have to contact the support of the website (Share-It or Fastspring) where you purchased it.
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

I understand that I too have lost the right to use PIPE CREEK, because by installing "Antietam" I had problems with activation. Did not understand English too (I use google translate). The problems I have with these games too frequently ordered (foreign) for download, will force me to stop buying them maniere.
All you really need to do is keep a backup of your purchase in case you have to reinstall. I've always done that with download purchases just to keep safe. The stores also offer a service to allow you to access it for a longer period of time, but I feel it's easy enough to keep my own backup.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

Yeah, I can understand for someone that is used to playing by CD, it would be easy to forget to back-up or to think the download will always be available.

It's just a good practice to immediately make a back-up as soon as you download a game. I remember doing this for AGEOD's ACW. I burned it to a DVD the minute after I downloaded.
Garnier
Reactions:

Post by Garnier »

It is easy to do a manual backup when it's a habit, but most game download purchases let you download again anytime -- at least every one I've used. (Steam, Direct2Drive, GamersGate etc).
Play Scourge of War Multiplayer! www.sowmp.com
Also try the singleplayer carryover campaign