The Full Battle of Antietam

Here is where we discuss the official add-on packs for Scourge Of War: Gettysburg.
Zeke
Reactions:

Re: The Full Battle of Antietam

Post by Zeke »

I'm really looking forward to this add on .... and wowzers an 11hr scenario!...:pinch:
Zeke.....once you're in the thick of it.....that 11 hours just screams on by. ;)
I'm sure it does ..... Here's hoping these guys never cover the Hundred Years War!!!:S
I only know two tunes...One's "Yankee Doodle" and the other one isn't!

Ulysses S. Grant
Chamberlain
Reactions:

Post by Chamberlain »

I'm really looking forward to this add on .... and wowzers an 11hr scenario!...:pinch:
Zeke.....once you're in the thick of it.....that 11 hours just screams on by. ;)
I'm sure it does ..... Here's hoping these guys never cover the Hundred Years War!!!:S
Ah man,

Who let the cat out of the bag !!!

:silly: :woohoo: :silly: :woohoo:

Chamberlain
-Col. Joshua Chamberlain, 20th Maine

We cannot retreat. We cannot withdraw. We are going to have to be stubborn today
Don
Reactions:

Post by Don »

I've been hearing a lot about the Antietam expansion, but I really haven't seen anything yet. What will be the approximate cost? Approximate date of release?

Don
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

The cost will be announced soon. We are working hard to get it out by Christmas but there are still things to complete and test that could push us back. We are releasing a patch along with the expansion so we have to make sure it is rock solid. Just keep checking back and there will be announcements soon. NSD has never been big on setting exact release dates.. As soon as it's done, we release. :)
Last edited by Little Powell on Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mazikainen
Reactions:

Post by Mazikainen »

mighty kind of you sirs not to make beta testing a thing left for the paying customer. I am quite fed up with the lack of polish in computer games today. Nigh unplayable games are released just because the date is set in stone and the people who buy them at release get the most expensive product at the worst state it will be seen in. *grumble*
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

mighty kind of you sirs not to make beta testing a thing left for the paying customer. I am quite fed up with the lack of polish in computer games today. Nigh unplayable games are released just because the date is set in stone and the people who buy them at release get the most expensive product at the worst state it will be seen in. *grumble*
I for one really do not believe that the majority of "those people" (i.e. other gaming companies) give a rats ass about their fan base or the quality of the product that they offer. As you said, they just "just get it out there"..... Here at NSD, we give a "rats ass". There's no better game engine out there for this genre than this one right here. ;)

Sarge
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
bafonetto
Reactions:

Post by bafonetto »

Well the Christmas season has arrived ... but Antietam? :whistle:
born2see
Reactions:

Post by born2see »

bafonetto wrote:
Well the Christmas season has arrived ... but Antietam?

See the above. You want it good or do you want it now? :P

B
"Those in whose judgment I rely, tell me that I fought the battle splendidly and that it was a masterpiece of art.” - George McClellan to his wife describing the battle of Antietam
WriterJWA
Reactions:

Post by WriterJWA »

What are some of the patch fixes, out of curiosity? Could we get a brief breakdown of what's coming with that?
"I propose to fight it out on this line if it takes all summer."

"If you see the President, tell him from me that whatever happens there will be no turning back."

Lt. Gen. Ulysses S. Grant, 1864
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Post by KG_Soldier »

bafonetto wrote:
Well the Christmas season has arrived ... but Antietam?

See the above. You want it good or do you want it now? :P

B
Both! :evil: