Antietam Promo Video

Here is where we discuss the official add-on packs for Scourge Of War: Gettysburg.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Antietam Promo Video

Post by Little Powell »

LMUStats
Reactions:

Re: Antietam Promo Video

Post by LMUStats »

Well.... there goes the remainder of my social life..... :)
CoB4thTEXAS
Reactions:

Post by CoB4thTEXAS »

Very nicely done NSD, Thanks!

*S*
Davinci
Reactions:

Post by Davinci »

Nice video, Little Powell – personally I think that the game should include some of the Reb’s flags as a default, considering that most of the buyers of this game don’t install the mods.

Also, think that you should a made a special group of trees to represent the Miller Farm Road photo, but that’s minor!

davinci
Last edited by Davinci on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
The only true logic is that, there is no true logic!
2nd Texas Infantry
Reactions:

Post by 2nd Texas Infantry »

I agree with D. Reb Bugler's Flags are a must. I hope he's busy making some new ones for this release!
Looks fantastic, I feel sorry for the poor fellow at NSD that had to place all the fences on this one.
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Post by Jack ONeill »

Nice job. Brings a tear to my eye...

Jack B)
American by birth, Californian by geography, Southerner by the Grace of God.

"Molon Labe"
born2see
Reactions:

Post by born2see »

2nd Texas Infantry wrote:
I feel sorry for the poor fellow at NSD that had to place all the fences on this one.
That would be Louie Raider. The man is the Master of the Maps.

B
Last edited by born2see on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Those in whose judgment I rely, tell me that I fought the battle splendidly and that it was a masterpiece of art.” - George McClellan to his wife describing the battle of Antietam
2nd Texas Infantry
Reactions:

Post by 2nd Texas Infantry »

2nd Texas Infantry wrote:
I feel sorry for the poor fellow at NSD that had to place all the fences on this one.
That would be Louie Raider. The man is the Master of the Maps.

B
Well that makes sense, he did them on the old game for Antietam aswell. Yes he is a master!
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

Nice video, Little Powell – personally I think that the game should include some of the Reb’s flags as a default, considering that most of the buyers of this game don’t install the mods.

Also, think that you should a made a special group of trees to represent the Miller Farm Road photo, but that’s minor!

davinci
Good point about the flags but like Pipe Creek, all mods are compatible with this pack. I think we made the mods pretty visible for new customers. They are all over the forum and on the homepage as well.

I'll look into that clump of trees.. We have just about every other historic spot in there, but if we have time towards the end we'll get that in there as well.
Last edited by Little Powell on Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Davinci
Reactions:

Post by Davinci »

Good point about the flags but like Pipe Creek, all mods are compatible with this pack. I think we made the mods pretty visible for new customers. They are all over the forum and on the homepage as well.
I meant to say that most buyers of this game...almost any game – never join the forums, so never download any of the mods, check how many games have been sold and how many forum members are listed here!
I'll look into that clump of trees.. We have just about every other historic spot in there, but if we have time towards the end we'll get that in there as well.
You are truly Norb's work-horse, your avatar should be a picture of General Longstreet!

davinci
The only true logic is that, there is no true logic!