Preview

General Question/Answer/Announcement about NSD. We are a small independent game development team and we value our community. If you ask, we'll answer.
norb
Reactions:

Preview

Post by norb »

Really just meant for the forum guys and not official. Just a little thanksgiving look for fun. We'll get a real one up soon.

Same video, two different formats.

Big thanks to Derek and Eric for pulling this together with help from Paul on the music.
Last edited by norb on Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
louie raider
Reactions:

Re:Preview

Post by louie raider »

Thanks for allowing us to do it, Norb!

a warning is in order: these files are NOT optimized yet, they're high-quality right now and very large; expect a lag in download times until i can get time to reduce them and make them more web-friendly.

thanks for understanding -- LR
this space for rent
ironsight
Reactions:

Post by ironsight »

I keep getting 'cannot locate server errors' 'cannot play this file' from Windows Media Player :angry:
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

Post by Hancock the Superb »

VERY GOOD!

I MUST PLAY THE GAME NOW!

I enjoyed it, very breath taking. Is that your trailer? One of the best I've seen. Just a little tweaking, then add it to some game sites. That is if you want to get a lot of attention. Otherwise, you'll get quite a bit anyway!

Good luck. We will expect more good things.

The only thing is there seems to be too much time in the units in column, can you get more line formation?
Hancock the Superb
ironsight
Reactions:

Post by ironsight »

Hancock Wrote: I enjoyed it, very breath taking.
I give up! :angry:
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

Watched it another 3 times. Some problems:

1st: The ADVANCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL leaves you hanging. What is the next level? Where are you going with this? Huh? Not a complete thought.

2nd, and last (so far): The letters on the confederate flag on the toolbar don't appear very well. If they could be changed in color, etc, or something.

I enjoyed, again.
Hancock the Superb
estabu2
Reactions:

Post by estabu2 »

Looks fantastic, can't wait to play it. The music...sounds somewhat familiar...I can't seem to put my finger on it...:)

Well done so far guys, keep up the good work and I guess this is the 1st PC game on my list to purchase for 2009.
"It is strange, to have a shell come so near you...you can feel the wind."
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

The music is from Glory and a mix of other stuff.

Oh, I loved the music. Glory and adding a "western" (thinking of THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY) music, makes a nice tone. Good job on the music!
Hancock the Superb
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

Oh, put that on your home page, if you could.
Hancock the Superb
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

ironsight wrote:
I keep getting 'cannot locate server errors' 'cannot play this file' from Windows Media Player :angry:
Must be a codec thing. It will be available on a more friendly format soon. All I can suggest is to right click and download to your desktop. Try updating media player or get another video player. It just worked for me, but I keep everything pretty up to date.