Mods

kiep
Reactions:

Mods

Post by kiep »

Is there or is anyone working on a spin off mod of scourge of war for the napoleon era wars and or Crimean war? :huh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFIkxAQCIM0
Last edited by kiep on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re: Mods

Post by Little Powell »

Not yet I don't believe. There just aren't that many sprite makers around.. The only sprite maker I know of is currently working on a Zulu mod which looks great so far.
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

.. The only sprite maker I know of is currently working on a Zulu mod which looks great so far.
Zulu?!?! When's somebody going to make a "Custer's Last Stand" MOD :dry:
I wanna Kick that Blonde Boys BUTT! :evil:
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
gunship24
Reactions:

Post by gunship24 »

I made some scenarios for TC2M that were napoleonics. The sprites I rendered from a Rome Total War mod. Heres a selection of them in SOW:

I've never thought about making a napoleonic mod because I hope norb would do another game about it. Im used to modding the other game so perhaps I could come up with something simple?
Last edited by gunship24 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

Wow, hey Gunship, great stuff. Hope you make this available as mods, you will indeed have a following. And, who knows, maybe a European style map will appear out of the blue...but I'm only wishing. I'm but a very small cog in this development process.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

Yeah, you'll have a lot of fans here if you make a nappy MOD. It's been requested many many times. :)
kiep
Reactions:

Post by kiep »

Looks great!
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Post by Jack ONeill »

Holy Shit Dude!!! Those are bloody awesome!

Jack
American by birth, Californian by geography, Southerner by the Grace of God.

"Molon Labe"
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

I've never thought about making a napoleonic mod because I hope norb would do another game about it. Im used to modding the other game so perhaps I could come up with something simple?
Go for it. If you need any help with organizing everything (creating an installer or anything like that.) just let me know.
gunship24
Reactions:

Post by gunship24 »

Thanks for the info, seems to be some interest. I'll think of what campaign would be best. The srceenshots above show 1)Russian musketeers 2)French Legere 3)French foot artillery, the invasion of Russia 1812 is what I read about most. The game maps have a sort of German look to them so the period of 1805-1809 might be best suited but anything is possible. I'm not sure on cavalry except dismounted dragoon types but infantry and artillery is obviously doable.