Revenge Mod

This is where our experts try to teach you the very flexible modding system for our previous release - SOW Gettysburg and its add-ons. It's powerful, but dangerous. Post your tips and your questions.
born2see
Reactions:

Revenge Mod

Post by born2see »

I've been trying to win The Angle scenario at the same time following the thread on the Gatling gun and I had an idea. I took that scenario and modified it so Armistead's brigade had Sharps Rifles. I then changed the Rate of Fire to 1. You should see them mow down them Federals. Not very sporting but extremely satisfying after getting crushed time after time in the historic scenario. Doesn't help me win that one but it brings a smile to my face every time. :evil:
Last edited by born2see on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those in whose judgment I rely, tell me that I fought the battle splendidly and that it was a masterpiece of art.” - George McClellan to his wife describing the battle of Antietam
30th PVI
Reactions:

Re: Revenge Mod

Post by 30th PVI »

I will do that quite frequently. I see what would happen if I change say a regiment to all 9's and give them an "automatic" weapon and give the regiment about 10 men. Just fun to mess around with. Also, I increase the ranges for the weapon to mirror more of todays weapons.

I will also change the difficulty level to custom and increase the AI regiment strength to 170% or so jsut to see how many casualties I can rack up with one regiment.
Last edited by 30th PVI on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re: Revenge Mod

Post by Little Powell »

When we were testing out mods for MP, I remember one time Jim hiked up the rate of fire for the Yankees.. They mowed down the rebs by the hundreds.. It was one of the few times us Rebs got defeated by the yanks.. :lol: