For those who never played, or seen Fallout 3.

We're gamers, so here is a good place to discuss other games you are playing or are curious about.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

For those who never played, or seen Fallout 3.

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Hi.

I started to play Fallout 3 earlier today, and this is a very interesting game, and the mod selection for it is simply hugh. It's obvious that it has a very large fan base, anyway I have taken a few screenshots for anyone who wishes to take a look see, also for those who do own, and play Fallout 3 you will find a website link which holds all of the thousands of mods made for this game.

Link to Screenshots: http://www.justallinone.com/index.php?o ... Itemid=117

Mod Site Link: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/categories.php

To download any file larger than 2 megs you will have to register (normal registration).

Later.
born2see
Reactions:

Re: For those who never played, or seen Fallout 3.

Post by born2see »

I had a hard time getting it to run. I have Fallout - New Vegas and it runs fine. I think I finally got it to run on my XP machine but I don't remember. So many games, so little time.

Just to date myself I played Wasteland on the Apple II+ back in the late 80's. Wasteland was the precursor to Fallout.

B
"Those in whose judgment I rely, tell me that I fought the battle splendidly and that it was a masterpiece of art.” - George McClellan to his wife describing the battle of Antietam
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Re: For those who never played, or seen Fallout 3.

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

B Wrote:
So many games, so little time.
No kidding. I'm still sitting on Mass Effect 2. I have it installed, but where is the time to even try it out. Between chasing after my own brain weakening excursions, and Scourge of War...what is one too do?
To download any file larger than 2 megs you will have to register (normal registration).
Yeah your right. I had my brother download allot of larger mods for me, and send them out (well he downloaded so much he actually sent me his 120 gig drive, I'm not kidding) because if you are not a premium member they won't support a download manager.

Cheers B.
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.