How long have you known each other?

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

How long have you known each other?

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Hi.

I was just poking around the TC2M forum (still active, very nice to see), and the same old names keep appearing from 2006. So My question is how long have you known each other?

It's nice to see that there are those who have been following the series closely...very nice. So are all of you brothers, sisters, or joined at the hip? :huh: :blink: :whistle: :laugh:

Cheers guys.
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Re: How long have you known each other?

Post by Jack ONeill »

M,

Frankly, I couldn't tell you how long I've been around here. I stumbled on 1st. Bull Run way, way back. It had been out for a while. Saw it on some website for another game. Found the MadMinute Games website then. TC2M had already been out at that time and I jumped to that immediately. So, whenever TC2M came out. I've been here. I'd go look at the disk to see the copyright date, but I'm at work right now. Anyway, it's been a long time fighting.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Jack B)
American by birth, Californian by geography, Southerner by the Grace of God.

"Molon Labe"
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

I "officially" joined the TC2M/MMG Forum in '07 - but had been around "lurking in the shadows" since summer of '05 after the release of TC:CWBR and was one of the first 10 that joined NSD when Norb got it up and running in late '07. :)

And, "officially" I was the first tester for SOWGB starting in Nov. of '08 - Little Powell (who's done excellent as the Team Lead) and Estabu2 (due to my constant badgering and nagging to Norb), joined in the testing a few month's later in Feb. '08. :)

And the rest, as they say.........is PC Gaming History. ;)

(as at MMG, as is at NSD) Sarge
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
Chamberlain
Reactions:

Post by Chamberlain »

I joined MMG back in April 2005 and I have not looked back since !!!! :) :)

I was part of our Fantasy Football League we had over there for a few years, it was fun..... ;)

I was asked by Norb and the team to be a Tester on the team for SOW and the experience has been awesome...

Thanks Norb for the opportunity !!!! :)

These guys really know their stuff, not only putting this awesome game together, but the History knowledge is incredible.....

Over the years, on both sites, I have made many friendships.....................

Chamberlain
Last edited by Chamberlain on Sat May 28, 2011 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Col. Joshua Chamberlain, 20th Maine

We cannot retreat. We cannot withdraw. We are going to have to be stubborn today
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

Chamberlain - we really need to have Norb get you a "Thumbs Up" emoticon on this site. :)
roscrans
Reactions:

Post by roscrans »

I signed onto to Mad Minute games forum in December, 2004. I heard about the development of a new civil war game from a post on the old Angle forum ( a very enjoyable place to lurk). I think that the only thing that will improve on S.O.W. is a campaign game. :)
Chamberlain
Reactions:

Post by Chamberlain »

JC Edwards[/b]" post=31069]Chamberlain - we really need to have Norb get you a "Thumbs Up" emoticon on this site. :)
Hey JC,

Thanks sounds like a plan !!!

We definitely need it more than ever as this game is getting better & better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:silly: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Chamberlain
Last edited by Chamberlain on Sun May 29, 2011 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Col. Joshua Chamberlain, 20th Maine

We cannot retreat. We cannot withdraw. We are going to have to be stubborn today
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

I started playing TC2M in 07. I started creating some OOBs and scenarios later that year. I approached Norb when he was looking for testers for SOWGB back in Dec of 08 (man can't believe it's been that long). Joined the team as a tester (JC showed me the ropes), became team lead, now I'm on the design team.
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Post by Jack ONeill »

My God, Lads! Has it really been that long?? Amazing!

Jack :)
American by birth, Californian by geography, Southerner by the Grace of God.

"Molon Labe"
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

I started playing TC2M in 07. I started creating some OOBs and scenarios later that year. I approached Norb when he was looking for testers for SOWGB back in Dec of 08 (man can't believe it's been that long). Joined the team as a tester (JC showed me the ropes), became team lead, now I'm on the design team.
Yep. I'll never forget trashing LP's "Pickett's Charge" scenario for TC2M :evil: ........ "HTF did you do that"?! :laugh: