Anyone else play Mafia Wars? and NORB, would you consider creating an app for Facebook?

We're gamers, so here is a good place to discuss other games you are playing or are curious about.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Anyone else play Mafia Wars? and NORB, would you consider creating an app for Facebook?

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Hi.

Just wondering if anyone here plays Mafia Wars (facebook)?

Also I am wondering if Norb is looking into creating a ACW app for facebook?

Later.
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Sun May 15, 2011 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
norb
Reactions:

Re: Anyone else play Mafia Wars? and NORB, would you consider creating an app for Facebook?

Post by norb »

I have to be pretty picky with my time these days. I have a couple of jobs and my own development that I like to do. I just don't have the time for anything new. My current side project is working for the iphone/ipad, as I've posted here. Also the next revamp in this series is coming soon, so I have to get full bore on the research for the new features.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Re: Anyone else play Mafia Wars? and NORB, would you consider creating an app for Facebook?

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

I have to be pretty picky with my time these days. I have a couple of jobs and my own development that I like to do. I just don't have the time for anything new. My current side project is working for the iphone/ipad, as I've posted here. Also the next revamp in this series is coming soon, so I have to get full bore on the research for the new features.
Thanks Norb. I can only imagine how busy you are. :blink:

Cheers...