A 1st Bull Run tabletop scenario

We're gamers, so here is a good place to discuss other games you are playing or are curious about.
Mazikainen
Reactions:

A 1st Bull Run tabletop scenario

Post by Mazikainen »

Hi,

I posted this on the CWBR forum http://www.madminutegames.com/MadMinute ... hp?t=12285 as it seemed most appropriate there but I don't know how many people still go there.

To my horror I noted that I hadn't tried the bull run scenarios from cmp3 at all until now, a flaw quickly remedied. I was a bit suprised to find that TC2M still competes in quality with SOWGB after all this time. Most of the time I found myself only missing the controls to oblique and march-by-the-flank a regiment but I thoroughly enjoyed a trip to a more sunny, colourful past.
RDBoles
Reactions:

Re: A 1st Bull Run tabletop scenario

Post by RDBoles »

Like a Phoenix rising up out of the ashes, the MMG TC2M game has managed to flourish again. A new set of members and old set have gather their resources and are embarking on a terrific endeavor to make improvements and enhancements of previous games as well as upgrading the CMP-3 to a CMP-4 which will include a better and easier way to download the mods. More OOB's and new maps are continuing to be developed. I am personally impressed with the new spirit of cooperation and development. Which in my humble opinion gives SOW Gettysburg more interest as well. BZ26V to all.
Move Forward
Mazikainen
Reactions:

Re: A 1st Bull Run tabletop scenario

Post by Mazikainen »

Yeah, I was surprised to see new stuff brewing there. It's all positive and I think since TC2M sells for a pittance on Steam it can act as a gateway drug for interested people to get into SOWGB.