File Management

We're gamers, so here is a good place to discuss other games you are playing or are curious about.
the reb
Reactions:

File Management

Post by the reb »

I had this concern over in TCSM and didn't really get a reply, but I am all screwed up on where files should go. By luck, I've installed all updates and mods successfully, but I get scared. I keep a Master Game File and Back-up just in case and I am glad I did.

Is there a thread already posted explaining what filess go where and espeacialy using NotePad adding on sprites and graphics? If not, anybody caare to explain?

thanks,
the reb,
RDBoles
Reactions:

Re: File Management

Post by RDBoles »

I think with this game you don't have to worry about files etc. The mods make it simple and direct. You can tweak this game as TC2M but I wouldn't, nor am I competent enough to do so anyway. Put your two cents in and come up with an idea and some one on the forum will make it happen.
Move Forward
Davinci
Reactions:

Re: File Management

Post by Davinci »

Basically, this game is different from the previous game, in-so-far as the modding of the csv files.

This game allows you to set up a folder, and then mod the contents of that folder, without affecting any of the other folders.

Long story, made short – give a detailed description on exacting what you are trying to do, and I'm sure that you will get a detailed answer that will point you in the right direction!

davinci
The only true logic is that, there is no true logic!