Losing our members

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

Losing our members

Post by Hancock the Superb »

I just realized how many members have not been showing up at the MMG forum lately. Haven't heard much of Armchair general, the guy making the amazing mod "forgot his name" Conhugeco, and many others that have disappeared. Just wondering what happened to them, and I hope this won't happen to us.

It is kind of like the late Civil War, the veteran units faded away being replaced by new units. Many worn out units that had a good history just stopped to exist during the Overland Campaign. Then, we don't hear about them in history.
Hancock the Superb
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

Re:Losing our members

Wrangler, that was another person who I need to contact but hasn't come to the message board!
Hancock the Superb
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

Hancock the Superb wrote:
Wrangler, that was another person who I need to contact but hasn't come to the message board!
From what I've gathered Hancock, Wrangler has gone another path. Conhugeco is still around....I hear from him every once in awhile and I observed Armchair General perusing this board last night.

Now and then, some of us go off and venture other outlets or may have family/work obligations to attend to......but they/we, always come back.:)
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
estabu2
Reactions:

Post by estabu2 »

JC Edwards wrote:
Hancock the Superb wrote:
From what I've gathered Hancock, Wrangler has gone another path. Conhugeco is still around....I hear from him every once in awhile and I observed Armchair General perusing this board last night.

Now and then, some of us go off and venture other outlets or may have family/work obligations to attend to......but they/we, always come back.:)

Or school papers:(
"It is strange, to have a shell come so near you...you can feel the wind."
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

That's me!
Hancock the Superb