Questions

NSD Hosted Multiplayer Tournaments
Neal
Reactions:

Questions

Post by Neal »

What will the HITS and courier settings be?

N
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re: Questions

Post by Little Powell »

What will the HITS and courier settings be?

N
This will be specified in each Game Information thread. Right now I have it as Default options (no HITS etc.), but I don't have access to the game right now to be able to list the exact settings that are there by default. :blush:

Maybe someone that does have access to their game can be so kind to remind me... :blush:
Last edited by Little Powell on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marching Thru Georgia
Reactions:

Post by Marching Thru Georgia »

Looking in the manual:

Difficulty is set to normal, so no HITS.

Map Display Level is All In Sight.

Order by Courier is set to side, so no couriers. But couriers could be used if someone wants to give themselves a handicap. :laugh:
I can make this march and I will make Georgia howl.
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

Order by Courier is set to side, so no couriers. But couriers could be used if someone wants to give themselves a handicap. :laugh:
How about a "night cap" instead? :P
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

Looking in the manual:

Difficulty is set to normal, so no HITS.

Map Display Level is All In Sight.

Thanks MTG.

And JC - Night cap? Maybe that's how you used to always kick our butts in MP testing... I wouldn't call that a handicap. :laugh:
Last edited by Little Powell on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
BillyYank1863
Reactions:

Post by BillyYank1863 »

Will any of your tournaments feature team play? like 3v3 or more? or are they only meant for 1v1?
SouthernSteel
Reactions:

Post by SouthernSteel »

But couriers could be used if someone wants to give themselves a handicap. :laugh:
I guess technically we could finally have a use for that pesky number beside our names in the MP lobby. You know, since it was designed for that. :lol:
"The time for compromises is past, and we are now determined to maintain our position and make all who oppose us smell Southern powder, feel Southern steel."
Jefferson Davis, 1861
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

Will any of your tournaments feature team play? like 3v3 or more? or are they only meant for 1v1?
Eventually we will move to team games but for now, we'll start off with 1 Vs. 1.

We'd have to figure out how to determine winners with team play. I suppose we could have teams sign up instead of players. So Team 1 makes it to the end, so the players of Team 1 are the champions. :)
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

And JC - Night cap? Maybe that's how you used to always kick our butts in MP testing... I wouldn't call that a handicap. :laugh:
:laugh: My Ancient Chinese Secret is out! Use the Force LP; use the Force!;) :cheer:
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
Baldwin
Reactions:

Post by Baldwin »

Eventually we will move to team games but for now, we'll start off with 1 Vs. 1.

We'd have to figure out how to determine winners with team play. I suppose we could have teams sign up instead of players. So Team 1 makes it to the end, so the players of Team 1 are the champions. :)
Pretty simple, in team play if there is objective, whichever team has more points when time expires wins. With no objective, whichever side inflicts more casualties wins.