All New NSD Music Corner

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.
2nd Kentucky
Reactions:

Re: All New NSD Music Corner

Post by 2nd Kentucky »

So freakin' cool 2nd!!!
Haha, I have always been a lover of the earlier music. Up until the late 90's and early 2000's music was good. I particularly enjoy music of the country persuasion. (how is that for some fancy talk :laugh: )
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."-John Wayne
drhet58
Reactions:

Post by drhet58 »

You mean when people actually sang, instead of talkin'??? ;)
"Their battle-flags looked redder and bloodier in the strong July sun than I had ever seen them before"
Lt. John H. Calef
Company A, 2nd U.S. Artillery
July 1st
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Post by KG_Soldier »

JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

Wooooooooo I love this sh*t!!!:cheer: :cheer:

'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
2nd Kentucky
Reactions:

Post by 2nd Kentucky »

Not sure how yal feel about Country but this is one of the greatest!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."-John Wayne
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Post by KG_Soldier »

Here's some real country:

JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

:pinch: KG if'n you call that real Country, son we got'sta have a talk!

Now HERE is some REAL COUNTRY music :)
X Navy Seal
Reactions:

Post by X Navy Seal »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDA6-wlJ91Q

From Dylan's country period. Try to enjoy this before his lawyers force youtube to take it down like they have almost every other one of his songs. Although, this is a live performance so it might be safe.

Ps. After an entire three days, I plan on making my return to MP either tomorrow or Sat. And, I will try to be more cordial with some of you rebs in-game and in the lobby. I do not deny that I have at times been antagonistic.
CoB4thTEXAS
Reactions:

Post by CoB4thTEXAS »

"Ps. After an entire three days, I plan on making my return to MP either tomorrow or Sat. And, I will try to be more cordial with some of you rebs in-game and in the lobby. I do not deny that I have at times been antagonistic."

X Navy Seal, I would serve with you anytime anywere, your a fine commander, glad to see your getting back in the fight sir.
Last edited by CoB4thTEXAS on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

Ps. After an entire three days, I plan on making my return to MP either tomorrow or Sat. And, I will try to be more cordial with some of you rebs in-game and in the lobby. I do not deny that I have at times been antagonistic.
That's the spirit XNS. Nothing wrong with being an antagonist - that's the name of the game when you have one side and the other - just remember that we're a Community and should never have any animosity towards one another - just good, clean(? :laugh: ),fun :)