Access Issues

Got problems with the site. An idea on how to make it better. This is the place to discuss it.
norb
Reactions:

Access Issues

Post by norb »

We've received an email from Ingles that he has had some problems getting to the site. He cannot login and many times receives site not found. Has anyone else been experiencing these issues? I have no issues myself. There are times that the site seems slow, but most of the time it's very good.
JMayer
Reactions:

Re:Access Issues

Post by JMayer »

Some have told me that they have a problem logging onto the site. I think it has to do with tracking cookies form other sites. I sugjest they also might use a defrag program to speed up loading. I use a few good programs that keep my machine running well. PC Matic is really good and Registry Fix 7 these two will keep your machine running well and upto date. I believe they are both found at www.PCPitstop.com .

JMayer
Last edited by JMayer on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Re:Access Issues

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Hi.

I have just sent off an email to Ingles, and told him the exact same thing. Clean your cache, history & Cookies.

As for myself, in the last two weeks, I have only had a critical error concerning connecting to your website.

Later guys...

Later!