Scheduled MP Game Times

This is where we discuss anything multiplayer. From strategies, arranging games, to multiplayer related technical help. You will also find tournament and league information here.
Willard
Reactions:

Scheduled MP Game Times

Post by Willard »

I am starting this thread, so those who are looking to schedule/play in an MP Game can come to the same place to set up or find times for an MP game. I think this would be of benefit to those who show up in the lobby and see it empty due to it being an off-time or MP players are chatting in TS vice hanging out in the SOW lobby.

If the mods think this is a good idea, perhaps they can sticky this thread?

*S*

Willard
Willard
Reactions:

Re:Scheduled MP Game Times

Post by Willard »

And so I can start this one off...

For those interested, I am looking to put together a MP game on Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 3:30PM EST. Hope you all can make it!

*S*

Willard
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

Willard wrote:
I am starting this thread, so those who are looking to schedule/play in an MP Game can come to the same place to set up or find times for an MP game. I think this would be of benefit to those who show up in the lobby and see it empty due to it being an off-time or MP players are chatting in TS vice hanging out in the SOW lobby.

*S*

Willard
Good idea with this thread. I think it will be more effective not being a sticky however, because as it is bumped up it will be noticed better...I think. Still, it does merit a sticky status, acting as a periodic bulletin board to organize the 'independent players'.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

RebBugler wrote:
Willard wrote:

*S*

Willard
Good idea with this thread. I think it will be more effective not being a sticky however, because as it is bumped up it will be noticed better...I think. Still, it does merit a sticky status, acting as a periodic bulletin board to organize the 'independent players'.
It will still get bumped when it's sticky if someone reply's. If it's sticky, posters won't have to search for it cause it'll be at the top. :)

That is if you use the "Show Latest Posts" link (that I assume most people use).

And...... It's sticky. :)
Last edited by Little Powell on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Willard
Reactions:

Post by Willard »

If anyone is lurking around, I am trying to put a game togther for tonight, August 24, 2010 @ 9:45PM EST. Hope to see you there!
Willard
Reactions:

Post by Willard »

Night Owl Special:

If anyone is lurking around...Wednesday, August 25, 2010 @ no later than 10:15PM EST. Hope to see you there!
Willard
Reactions:

Post by Willard »

For you lurkers out that, we are waiting at the first tee...

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - foursome tees off at 10:00PM EST...10 minutes!!!
RDBoles
Reactions:

Post by RDBoles »

Wow this great! Keep the MP game times posted and I'll try to get on. I just left a post on the Polls about this MP game times.
Move Forward
Roberdeau Ch. Wheat
Reactions:

Post by Roberdeau Ch. Wheat »

I will be in the lobby about 11 PM CET / 5 PM EST. I am aware that it will be a bit too early for some of you over there in the Americas. If nobody is there in the first 15 minutes, I won’t be in the lobby all the time but get back there every 15 minutes to look for new arrivals.

Friday, 11PM CET/ 5 PM EST, Hope to see you there.

http://www.norbsoftdev.com/media/kunena ... cleSam.jpg[/img_size]

The MP COMMUNITY WANTS YOU!… nearest recruiting station… SOW Lobby

Later
Rob
Attachments
UncleSam.jpg
UncleSam.jpg (93.88 KiB) Viewed 972 times
Willard
Reactions:

Post by Willard »

Gents -

MP game today if anyone is interested: Saturday, August 28, 2010 - 3:00PM EST.

Hope to see you there!

http://www.norbsoftdev.com/media/kunena ... _small.jpg[/img_size]
Attachments
little_round_top_small.jpg
little_round_top_small.jpg (34.54 KiB) Viewed 972 times
Last edited by Willard on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.