Breakthrough!

This is where we discuss anything multiplayer. From strategies, arranging games, to multiplayer related technical help. You will also find tournament and league information here.
norb
Reactions:

Breakthrough!

Post by norb »

Some people saw us in the lobby the past couple of nights, going in and out of games/rooms. We've been testing the password protected rooms and that led into the issue of people not making the transition from the lobby to the mp setup screen. Did a lot of debugging and I think we have this fixed! It's such a dumb thing, a space in the ip that the lobby returns. But once it was fixed, it worked perfectly!
duncan
Reactions:

Re:Breakthrough!

Post by duncan »

Could it explain why some can't host even with right settings on their router and no problem with other games hosted ?
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

It might. The symptom is that the people trying to join just hang there with no messages or any sort of feedback.
duncan
Reactions:

Post by duncan »

Great! Can't wait to try it !
ORourke
Reactions:

Post by ORourke »

that certainly seems to have been MY problem.... cant wait to give it a go!!
Braxton Bragg
Reactions:

Post by Braxton Bragg »

Good lord, imagine my surprise I managed to set up a MP game!! Tried many times before but no luck always seemed to be a problem with the server or router.

Made my own room, went into to stageing room choose a scenario, ( thought to myself well never got this far before) launched game an hey There it was! did the new patch fix this? Mind no one too play with but hey, I was begining to think I would never be able to play MP.

Thanks to the Team who ever fixed this MP
A very grateful

Braxton Bragg :)
There will always be a counter argument!