UNION OFFICERS NEEDED!!

This is where we discuss anything multiplayer. From strategies, arranging games, to multiplayer related technical help. You will also find tournament and league information here.
ORourke
Reactions:

UNION OFFICERS NEEDED!!

Post by ORourke »

http://www.norbsoftdev.com/media/kunena ... POSTER.jpg[/img_size] Come all you hail and hardy fellows... brigade command awaits! http://armchairgenerals.us/modules.php? ... pic&t=1081
Attachments
POSTER.jpg
POSTER.jpg (152.15 KiB) Viewed 203 times
Last edited by ORourke on Fri May 21, 2010 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Re:UNION OFFICERS NEEDED!!

Post by Jack ONeill »

Gentlemen(and Ladies),

I'd like to expand on this thread a bit if I may.

There are some 2,000+ members attached to this forum/website. Many of you are major TC2M players, as was/am I. My question to you is this - Where are you for multiplayer? I did sign up with Armchair Generals for brief bit, but my massively screwed-up schedule, (re: life), truely prohibited my participation within an organized framework such as theirs. So, I resigned. However, I am on this beastie everyday, looking for MP battles, while I look for a job. I have a mini-network at home which allows me to slide back and forth between on-line comps. I see roughly the same 18-20 players fighting, most every day. I am available at various times during the day and at night from about 2200 hours PST. Thats 10:00 PM for some of you :). Yes, I'm on the west coast but I can't be the only one here. (Also, I've fixed that damn bug which has been flaming me out periodically during MP games - nod to Capt. Willard and RichMac here ;)).
There should be dozens of us shoving troops around the fields, all the time.
Anyway, there's my question.

Sic Semper Fidelis

Jack O'Neill B)
American by birth, Californian by geography, Southerner by the Grace of God.

"Molon Labe"
Rich Mac
Reactions:

Post by Rich Mac »

Jack, I'm glad that your connection problems are a thing of the past. My schedule is a little sporadic, but I try to make it into the lobby whenever I can.

I agree wholeheartedly with you. I see so many users on these forums, but many of them aren't playing mp. Guys, just hop on and give it a chance. Once you've played multiplayer, you're going to find it hard to go back. You can find friendly opponents (myself not included :P ) and it's easy.

Give it a chance guys! Let's help the Gettysburg: SOW online community thrive!
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

I was working on some bugs tonight and had to do some lobby testing and it was pretty full over there. That is so cool to see!
Tacloban
Reactions:

Post by Tacloban »

I am signed up as a rebel, but I haven't been able to play anything for a couple of weeks due to RL. I would love to switch to Union in hopes of getting yelled at less, and I would be self-motivated; however, that may put the rebels at an even greater advantage.
pareserves
Reactions:

Post by pareserves »

I'm interested. Tho every time i go into the MP lobby nobody is ever there.
Col. Miles
Reactions:

Post by Col. Miles »

pareserves wrote:
I'm interested. Tho every time i go into the MP lobby nobody is ever there.

You need to go here and follow instructions, thank you sir...
http://www.norbsoftdev.com/index.php?op ... 8&id=18413
Join our civil war gaming club "ArmchairGenerals.us
ORourke
Reactions:

Post by ORourke »

we are doing our best to have someone on from the AG on MP at most times but there will be those occasions when none of us can be there. I would echo Col. Miles... going straight to the AG forums at
www.armchairgenerals.us/modules.php?nam ... pic&t=1081
Go to the forums and look for the "Officer Enlistment" section where you will find all the necessary info on joining the group!
Last edited by ORourke on Wed May 26, 2010 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.