Meet and Greet

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.
estabu2
Reactions:

Meet and Greet

Post by estabu2 »

http://www.madminutegames.com/MadMinute ... php?t=9365

There is a possible meet and greet of MMG board members trying to get setup for next April. I am sure by that time 'crosses fingers' that we will be playing NSD's first release, but it would be cool to get some of you gentlemen there as well.
"It is strange, to have a shell come so near you...you can feel the wind."
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Re:Meet and Greet

Post by JC Edwards »

That means you Norb!:) Oh, and make sure to let Louie out of the basement to come along. :lol:
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

I would certainly try to make any get together. I really enjoy meeting everyone and touring the battlefield with people that know what they are talking about.
louie raider
Reactions:

Post by louie raider »

norb wrote:
I would certainly try to make any get together. I really enjoy meeting everyone and touring the battlefield with people that know what they are talking about.
plus we gotta finish that 4-way arm-wrestling we started in the restaurant over appetizers ....:lol:
this space for rent
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

Yep!.........break out the Jameson!:)
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
estabu2
Reactions:

Post by estabu2 »

JC Edwards wrote:
Yep!.........break out the Jameson!:)
:S :P
"It is strange, to have a shell come so near you...you can feel the wind."
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

Right now I'm just trying to finish the game. My todo list just got very long with things that need to be redesigned. Last night I finished a new oob concept that in the long run will make things much easier, but in the short term requires every oob and scenario to be updated.

The biggest problem is that I'm still in the middle of writing baseball multiplayer for Strat. It's very hard to divy up my time. I really need to just finish that and be done. It's very difficult to work on such a long term thing and only get to put in 4-8 hours per week. Seems like you spend 1 hour just trying to remember what you did last week. Most of my free time I devote to the game, because people are waiting on me to finish items.
ironsight
Reactions:

Post by ironsight »

Norb wrote:
The biggest problem is that I'm still in the middle of writing baseball multiplayer for Strat....It's very difficult to work on such a long term thing and only get to put in 4-8 hours per week. Seems like you spend 1 hour just trying to remember what you did last week.
Ahh, the joys of multi-tasking! You might want to give the Chicago Cubs a little extra winning bias though they might not need it this year!
chantilly
Reactions:

Post by chantilly »

Hey ironsight - don't think you are exempt from our meet & greet - I respect your decision to leave the MMG boards (even though I disagree as to why), but you were one of my first MMG 'buddies' and I'd love to shoot the breeze with you in real life. A lot of the guys miss ya - you big lug.
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

Didn't realize that you had left MMG boards for good ironsight. I have to admit that when he starts the 2nd grade name calling, that I just consider it proof that he has no good rebuttal and I stop posting under that topic. If everyone can stay respectfull I continue. I also enjoy a nice exchange of opinions, but I also agree that when it turns into a flame war it's time to stop.