Working on Patch

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
norb
Reactions:

Working on Patch

Post by norb »

I hosted a game today and it was all going well until the crash. We will try to get something together quickly and maybe do a beta patch so that you guys can play without these very irritating crashes. Work is progressing well and I think we have the crashes fixed.
14GA
Reactions:

Re:Working on Patch

Post by 14GA »

thank you!!!!
Kip
Reactions:

Post by Kip »

Norb,

Sounds great..... the crash is the only real bug I have come across in what is now a lot of play....

The crash happens in about 40% odd of games.... a quick anti-crash patch will be just the job....

Outstanding game,
All the best,
Kip.
GShock
Reactions:

Post by GShock »

Must have been something only MP related because here I never had a crash and am at the 4th day of constant playing. This is easily the most stable 1.0 I ever saw.
duncan
Reactions:

Post by duncan »

To report about bugs.

In the lobby very often we can't join a room notified as n/a.

People seem to present in the main room but are in a game and of course don't answer to requests.

Very often oob doesn't appear so nobody can select an officer and we have to leave the room and reenter (and often with the same result).

We have often crashes (sry no logs to give) during games and it sounds related to the size of scenario though we can be sure it's really the cause.

Many guys (and me amongst them) can't host a game probably for routers problem. So it's difficult to find hosts though several guys are in the lobby.

It would be better to release an official patch for everyone with visible place to download it. Some bugs are not bugs but simply the result of guys with different versions of the game.

Hope you can find a fix for those problems.

Duncan
Last edited by duncan on Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

We plan on releasing an official patch, but we want to make sure to get it right, so we really appreciate people that visit this board often helping us test it.