Bug found?

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
ADukes
Reactions:

Bug found?

Post by ADukes »

If you think you found a bug, please send a packed (ZIP/RAR) save game with a description and steps to reproduce it to sowsupport at scourgeofwar dot com.
Last edited by ADukes on Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jb hood
Reactions:

Re:Bug found?

Post by jb hood »

posted this issue in another thread.

it seems that in the options of mp game the map icons wont work correct.

if selected bare map.....all visible
if selcted 1k visibility.....all visible

so i think its a bug
“They are lying on the field where you sent them.”
GShock
Reactions:

Post by GShock »

Can't confirm 100% but I tried hampering with the visibility limits on the map and I always saw everything so it might not be MP related only.
ADukes
Reactions:

Post by ADukes »

Can't confirm it either. I know that there some inaccuracies with the player sees option, but the bare map should work.
Are you sure that the custom difficulty option is checked?
Garnier
Reactions:

Post by Garnier »

jb hood wrote:
posted this issue in another thread.

it seems that in the options of mp game the map icons wont work correct.

if selected bare map.....all visible
if selcted 1k visibility.....all visible

so i think its a bug
You probably had the realism setting checked. That basically overrides the rest of those settings.
Play Scourge of War Multiplayer! www.sowmp.com
Also try the singleplayer carryover campaign
rckgunny
Reactions:

Post by rckgunny »

# 4 Single player scenario cdt on me and all other SP. scenario's #'s 5.6,7,8.9.10,11, etc.all the Sp below #4 played fine. can you guys at NSD SOW-GETTYBURG plz. look into this for me plz. i'm not all that much into the MP that much. i've attached a file saved games.

rckgunny [file name=_autosave.rar size=132204]http://www.norbsoftdev.com/media/kunena ... tosave.rar[/file]
Attachments
_autosave.rar
(129.11 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

rckgunny wrote:
# 4 Single player scenario cdt on me and all other SP. scenario's #'s 5.6,7,8.9.10,11, etc.all the Sp below #4 played fine. can you guys at NSD SOW-GETTYBURG plz. look into this for me plz. i'm not all that much into the MP that much. i've attached a file saved games.

rckgunny [file name=_autosave.rar size=132204]http://www.norbsoftdev.com/media/kunena ... tosave.rar[/file]
Sounds like a performance issue. You'll want to tone down your graphic settings and see if you can play them. If you're having crashes, start with bare minimum graphic settings. If they run, increase them incrementally until it crashes again. Find your happy medium.
rckgunny
Reactions:

Post by rckgunny »

graghic issues? what is my computer too powerful for the game? i have duel nividia 260gs OC graghic cards lol! so its definetly not because my computer can't run this game. there won't be a game made that my computer won't run untill at least the year 2050, haha lol roflmao. i got a TB OF MEMORY 16 GB OR RAM AT 3.33 GHZ.
you've got to be kidding me? come on man! i run 2 account aplications of wwii online at the same time for over 12 hours at a time with no issues! thanks i needed a really good laugh , that was realy hilarious! i love you dude, you're a crack up!

rckgunny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
rckgunny
Reactions:

Post by rckgunny »

i have noticed 1 thing about the new game. i run windows 7 and i tried to do the compatability for windows vista service pack 3, like all my other new games and old ones . but. it won't run at all in that compatability mode.so i figure the game files are based on windows xp SP 3. but i'm not sure. don't seen to have any issues with multiplayer . but i like playing the single player scenarios as i've said. i don't have these issues with TC 2m. so that says something. i've got my setting set a normal.

rckgunny
Stevedrumsdw
Reactions:

Post by Stevedrumsdw »

I have the exact same issue as I have win 7 as well.