Wooooo Hooooooo

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Wooooo Hooooooo

Post by JC Edwards »

Hey men! Tomorrow's my 41st birthday and tonght my lady's taking me to HOOTERS for DINNAH!!:woohoo:

But she made it clear that they are HOOTERS.......not HONKERS.:P

Well, at least I'll get a couple of cocktails and a Steak!:) ;)
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
Joker
Reactions:

Re:Wooooo Hooooooo

Post by Joker »

Well, le'me be the first to congratulate you on your birthday JC !
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

Congrats JC. I hope your Hooters is better than the ones I've visited. I have been disappointed by the quality of eye candy at the few I've been to. Glad to hear you got a great woman willing to go with you. I've got one of them too, as my first visit was with my missus.
Amish John
Reactions:

Post by Amish John »

Happy Birthday. I've got about 20 years on you. I'm heading over to Gettysburg this weekend for a wedding. We pass a Hooters that's right on route 30 in York. I know a woman who recently worked there. She's pretty nice. The only one I've been in was at Baltimore Inner Harbor. I was disappointed because they have some crazy rule that you can't touch.
You can get farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.
estabu2
Reactions:

Post by estabu2 »

Happy Birthday JC. I have been to 2 Hooters restaurants and the one was ok, but the other one had a pregnant lady working. Not really Hootersish.
"It is strange, to have a shell come so near you...you can feel the wind."
Phantom Captain
Reactions:

Post by Phantom Captain »

LOL!!

HAPPY B-DAY JC!! Hope you have a great one and have a wonderful evening and enjoy yourself!
Corporal - 49th Indiana Volunteer Infantry, Co. F

In our youth our hearts were touched with fire.
Gunfreak
Reactions:

Post by Gunfreak »

Happy B-Day, may you have many many more
Vonviper
Reactions:

Post by Vonviper »

Happy B day

well a honker is one, Hooters are two

so i hope you go to a restaurent that has Hooters
Two turn tables and a micro-phone
2nd Kentucky
Reactions:

Post by 2nd Kentucky »

Happy birthday Sarge, and may you have a wonderful time at Hooters, personally I have never been, but my friend has said that the hotwings and hooters are worth it. ;)
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."-John Wayne
chantilly
Reactions:

Post by chantilly »

Happy birthday Sarge - I've been to a bunch of Hooters all over the country & the guys are correct - they're kind of hit-or-miss these days. I've seen some real dogs, but also some model-material waitresses. If it's cool with your lady-friend and you get a waitress with a good attitude, ask for a "hoola-hoop dance" - good stuff :silly: