Anyone else having problems with the game speed buttons?

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
dlpayer
Reactions:

Re:Anyone else having problems with the game speed buttons?

Post by dlpayer »

When I go to menue/options with a scenario running I can increase games speed up to 3. When I return to the scenario the time clock is running faster, if I press the "-" key, time returns to normal. However, now the - or = keys do not function. I have to return to the options menue, then back to the scenario and then games speed will pick up.
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

You could go into your work/keyboard.csv and change the key for this and maybe that will help you out.
dlpayer
Reactions:

Post by dlpayer »

I changed the keyboard.cvs assignment to two different keys and there is no change. It is the same as the two original keys. I also tried a reinstall, no change.
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

If we could somehow recreate what you are going through, we would fix it, but none of us can get it to happen. Maybe try holding down the key longer? I'm sorry we can't be more help, but we will make sure to try to recreate it during our testing. At least there is a solution of using the options for now.