Trash talk for MP!

General Question/Answer/Announcement about NSD. We are a small independent game development team and we value our community. If you ask, we'll answer.
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Re:Trash talk for MP!

Post by JC Edwards »

Is that what you call a rebuttal my little South Carolina Peach! :laugh: :P May the ghost of Paul Lynde invade your bed! :lol:
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
Ephrum
Reactions:

Post by Ephrum »

JC Edwards wrote:
Is that what you call a rebuttal my little South Carolina Peach! :laugh: :P May the ghost of Paul Lynde invade your bed! :lol:
Okay, your phrases and terms of endearment, are starting freak me out man!! :laugh:
OHIO UNIVERSITY
Gfran64
Reactions:

Post by Gfran64 »

:unsure: :huh: :dry: :S

Not sure which smiley face that one deserves, so take your pick.

Greg
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

Ephrum wrote:
JC Edwards wrote:
Okay, your phrases and terms of endearment, are starting freak me out man!! :laugh:
:lol: I just dig razzing you! :lol:
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
IronBMike
Reactions:

Post by IronBMike »

I´ll revive this thread and announce that I´ve been devising strategies for multiplayer recently and am chomping at the bit to test them out on all of you!
CWGII -> SMG -> SMA -> WNLB -> ANGV -> TC -> TC2M -> SOW
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

You adapted to the game and working with your team amazingly fast. It's harder over the net than when your in the same room.
Ephrum
Reactions:

Post by Ephrum »

IronBMike wrote:
I´ll revive this thread and announce that I´ve been devising strategies for multiplayer recently and am chomping at the bit to test them out on all of you!
What a coincidence! It just so happens I'm chomping at the bit for you to test your strategies.

So are your strategies taylored to defending, or attacking?
OHIO UNIVERSITY
Rich Mac
Reactions:

Post by Rich Mac »

Oh Dear God! I can hardly wait to jump into MP.

Norb, didn't you say that you were going to throw in an MP bone with the demo? If so, when can we expect to see the demo? Didn't I read that it was going to be available for download later tonight? ;)

I check out the site every 6 hours or so, just to see if there's an update on your twitter...so sad :S
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

Post by Hancock the Superb »

Is this how to get out of a fight that you are losing without losing your command?

I have a suggestion, then - SURRENDER YOUR TROOPS TO ME... that is, if you are playing against me.
Hancock the Superb
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

Rich Mac wrote:
Oh Dear God! I can hardly wait to jump into MP.

Norb, didn't you say that you were going to throw in an MP bone with the demo? If so, when can we expect to see the demo? Didn't I read that it was going to be available for download later tonight? ;)

I check out the site every 6 hours or so, just to see if there's an update on your twitter...so sad :S
I wish!!! There will be no demo tonight, just a new movie. We could not make it in 2009, mp is proving very challenging. But we are close. We are almost finished our beta testing. My bug list is getting short. The demo will have mp in it because we want to make sure people test before they buy.