Patch is Released

Let's talk about the issues in converting the SOW engine to handle Waterloo. Ideas, suggestions, feature requests, comments.
roy64
Reactions:

Re: Patch is Released

Post by roy64 »

Roy64, have you tried playing the KS Mod? It sounds like much of what you want the game to be has been done already.

The main drawback of the KS Mod is that it doesn't work so well with the stock scenarios as its changes could unbalance some of them, then again that can be said to be true of any mod. The mod was written primarily for MP and SP sandbox or other user-created scenarios which is where we think the replayability of the game lies.
Yes I've tried it & have to say it's very impressive. Unfortunately I just can't get the hang of the toolbar. :(
Leicestershire
con20or
Reactions:

Post by con20or »

I am pretty sure you can write a review in Steam as long as you have a Steam account. You don't have to have bought the product under review through Steam - unless they've changed things since last time I wrote a review... which was probably over 3 years ago.
I was talking someone else through the review process recently - I think you need the steam key now, plus at least x hours racked up playing it. Makes sense I suppose, you shouldnt be able to review a game unless you played it. The more reviews the better - so if people want to see these games succeed now is your time to help out and reccomend the game.
Last edited by con20or on Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
sifis172
Reactions:

Post by sifis172 »

thanks. i'll follow directions and try.