Suggestions

A multiplayer online persistence game for Scourge of War.
Lead your division from battle to battle where your casualties really
count.
SouthernSteel
Reactions:

Re: Suggestions

Post by SouthernSteel »

Second, if you're not interested in what they're offering then just be done with it. There are plenty of other topics/threads here at SOW that you may find more suitable for which/what you seek.
Well, it's settled then. We have to ban seal.

Make no mistake mikesla, he's a full time jerk, you must've just charmed into behaving.

Anyway, he's just joking (hence Garnier's thanks), even though I know it comes off as sincere for him.

Edit: He also eats babies.
Last edited by SouthernSteel on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The time for compromises is past, and we are now determined to maintain our position and make all who oppose us smell Southern powder, feel Southern steel."
Jefferson Davis, 1861
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Post by KG_Soldier »

As Rich Mac so lovingly says about his bastard son, Seal: "He's an aquired taste."
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Haaaaaaa....:lol: He is quite the character! He eats what sort of babies? Seals, Cats, Dogs, Rodent babies? :)

Cheers....
Garnier
Reactions:

Post by Garnier »

Hey guys this thread's for suggestions let's do the Seal bashing in the lobby or some other thread. Unfortunately this forum software makes moderating really difficult so it's not feasible to split the nonsense out of this thread.. I'd have to do it one post at a time.
Play Scourge of War Multiplayer! www.sowmp.com
Also try the singleplayer carryover campaign
SouthernSteel
Reactions:

Post by SouthernSteel »

Well he pops his head up an all these threads like a mole and, well, who doesn't love whack-a-mole? I would say you might advise him not to be a pest but I know that would be a futile endeavor.

Aside from that, I am simply waiting for more folks so I can keep playing/testing your mod.
Last edited by SouthernSteel on Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The time for compromises is past, and we are now determined to maintain our position and make all who oppose us smell Southern powder, feel Southern steel."
Jefferson Davis, 1861
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Hey guys this thread's for suggestions let's do the Seal bashing in the lobby or some other thread. Unfortunately this forum software makes moderating really difficult so it's not feasible to split the nonsense out of this thread.. I'd have to do it one post at a time.
Understood Garnier. Sorry for the problem.
X Navy Seal
Reactions:

Post by X Navy Seal »

I'm done with mp. congrats.
Neal
Reactions:

Post by Neal »

For cereal, Seal?
Kerflumoxed
Reactions:

Post by Kerflumoxed »

I'm done with mp. congrats.
"Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus!"

J
Jack Hanger
Fremont, NE
[/size]
"Boys, if we have to stand in a straight line as stationary targets for the Yankees to shoot at, this old Texas Brigade is going to run like hell!" J. B. Poley, 4th Texas Infantry, Hood's Texas Brigade
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Hi Garnier.

My only real suggestion is please automate as much as you can because trying to remember to press this button first, and do this last etc, etc is just a little much. I can see the operational manual now, 500 plus pages just to get it to work. This is only my personal opinion Garnier.

Cheers...