July 1st Gettysburg

This is where we discuss anything multiplayer. From strategies, arranging games, to multiplayer related technical help. You will also find tournament and league information here.
NY Cavalry
Reactions:

Re: July 1st Gettysburg

Post by NY Cavalry »

Off topic. Here is a pic of my bike. I ride it everywhere now that gas is $3.40 a gallon and probably going up.

http://s881.photobucket.com/albums/ac12 ... dge020.jpg
Last edited by NY Cavalry on Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

Post by Hancock the Superb »

The Rebels chose not to come after securing Seminary ridge. They did take some good casualties, but were just too many.
I would have continued on, but my men were entirely exhausted, so I rested them up not knowing we were 10 minutes from the end of the game. Otherwise we would have had to pull up the Culps Hill Map...all your union troops would be hiding in that ravine behind Cemetary after us rebs got through :evil:
Hancock the Superb
Pielord92
Reactions:

Post by Pielord92 »

This game sounds epic! :( I wan this game so much.
Baldwin
Reactions:

Post by Baldwin »

Yeah I normally set one up every year for Gettysburg. I was just out of town on vacation this year but got in a late Day 2 scenario with some the Italians which was great fun. Second Manassas is coming up if some people want to play that for the 150th anniversary.
NY Cavalry
Reactions:

Post by NY Cavalry »

It would be great if they would give us the 2nd Manassas maps. Then we could do some proper anniversary battles.